We have made our order process incredibly easy.
To begin, our Purchase to Delivery process involves 3 simple steps:
• Choose your portrait style and size for your portrait
• Upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page.
* Once uploaded, please add to cart and finalize the purchase!
To Confirm Completion of Step 1: You should receive an email outlining order details with your unique order number.
**Please ensure that your photo is the same angle as the costume! If we feel like the photo can hinder the quality of the portrait, we will contact you.
• Our Inhouse Canvas Designers will use your picture and create your personalized portrait based on the photo you send with care, affection, and patience.
• This process usually takes 2 days, but can take up to 4 days during the holiday season
• your pets. We use proprietary design techniques, professional blending techniques, and transformative photo re-touching to produce your canvas art. We do not paint from scratch. We are an expert digital design team that are skilled at using digital photos to make masterpieces.
• We finish with a 31-point quality check to ensure your painting is perfect before we green-light it for shipping.
• We will attach a Travel Proof kit that will prevent damages, confirm the shipping destination, and ship out the masterpiece to your residence (or estate)
• You will receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available.
• Please ensure that your photo is eye level with your pet
• It works best if the pet is looking away from the camera since we can catch expressions and more of the face
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos of your pet!
• Make sure no ears are out of frame!
your pets We use the exact photo you send for our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle of the face and mood works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to the pet, and that you are overall satisfied with the photo you upload. Our little family of pet-loving workers do try to account for any notes you may add or photos you may send via email but cannot guarantee anything.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we will try our best to reach out and get a better photo, but we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases because of the uniqueness of every art piece, so please take a photo you approve.
Because this photo means so much to you and us, our number one priority is your happiness. We understand that some of these portraits are being made to remember the furry pals that are no longer with us, so we will always see what we do as more than work.